Thursday, May 31, 2012

ATC challenge

Last week while watching Dede making her journal she was going through her bits and pieces of scrapbook scraps to glue in her book. She asked if anyone wanted to do an challenge and make a couple of atcs with whatever she sent you. I took the challenge. Yesterday I got the envelope full of gooides. This is what I got.


In the pile is 2 blank atc cards. 

This is ATC #1

I took the picture of the outdoor cafe that was in the pile. cut the access paper off. glued it with matte medium. After it dried, I painted the rest of the white atc with black craft paint. I stamped some music notes from Viva Las Vegastamps! in gold by Brillance. I stamped the woman on the bike in Memento black ink pad. and colored it with crayola pencils. Used Miracle tape to attach her to the ATC.The monkeys on the bike is a playing card. I fussy cut them out and put foam tape on it. I then stamped "We are not like others" and "get crazy" on white cardstock and cut them out and glued them glossy accents. I took black soot distress ink  and with a water brush painted the ink on the words. I did back the atc with another piece of white card stock.



Here is #2



I took the strip of scrapbook paper in the envelope o stuffs and stuck it on the atc with Miracle tape. I then took light green craft paint and painted the atc. I took the brick wall stamp stamped it around the atc. I cut out the door that was in the envelope. I did cut some of the extra stuff off.  The circle of scrapbook paper was also in the envelope and attached that behind the door and used miracle tape on them to attach it to the atc. I fussy cut the peacock and used foam tape on her and attached it to the atc. I cut off the rest of the tail that was hanging off the atc. I stamped "Add a little whimsy to your life" on white cardstock in black menento ink pad. cut it out and glued it with gloss accents. I painted it with crushed olive distress ink pad and a water brush.

No comments: