Sunday, February 3, 2013

animal pages

Okay so its been a while since I posted any art Journal pages, since the NANOJOUMO happened.  So here are a couple of them. The pictures I used were from a calender I had gotten at Target at their $1 spot in Dec. I think. 

This one nothing special. Just spread some red and orange pant. The quote I wrote in Neo Color II's.

After I used a purple craft paint I then took a stencil that my Friend Fiona sent me and used a darker purple. The quote again I wrote in Neo color II's. "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in mu pajamas I'll never know." Gracho Marx


TThis page and a lot of texture in the background thanks to some molding paste that I wiped off from a stencil on the page. Also has some other stuff on the page. painted the page with neon purple. and wrote the quote in white Neo 2's

No comments: