Monday, November 4, 2013

NaNoJouMo day 3

day 3's song was "If I could Fly" By Charity Chapman


When I saw the title I knew what I wanted to use for the page. I used a page that had some left over green spray on it from when I used star punchenilla from Gauche Alchemy.  I used some water down green and a blue craft paints. Dd some drip with water down craft paint. I wanted to still see the stars, thats why I used the water down craft paints. Next I took the cloud stencil by Crafter's Workshop and some glass bead gel and did the clouds. I got this idea from a previous page I did in this journal. Thought it would work with this age too. After most of the clouds had dried I stamp some Whimsical clouds From VLVS! on the page. I stamped the boy from VLVS! on white Bristol(it was a scrap from another project I was doing) lightly colored him with water colors. I put him on the page with foam tape. The letters are I think from Making Memories (got them at a thrift store) I glued those on. I took a black Bic pen and outlined the clouds.


1 comment:

Sharon-SkiesArt said...

great blog... nice journaling pieces
it was nice to meet you on inky's stream today.