Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Halloween Card #1

Thanks to some friends sending me crafty RAK's I've been able to get crafty while we are STILL looking for a place to live (My parents did put a bid on a place but so did 3 other people. and the guy turned down all of us and countered which wasn't really a counter offer as it was his asking price! My parents did counter but we didn't get the house. We are still looking) . Course it would be nice to have my own stuff to play with along with the crafty goodness sent to me.

Anyway in one of the RAK's I was sent the Sept. La-La-Land Sept kit. Its a Halloween kit. the kit is great. Came with papers and embellishments, stamp and dies. It did come with a link to download 3 projects to make with the kit. But since I don't have my big shot with me to use the dies, I didn't bother looking at that.

Here is a card I made with some of the kit.


I cut the black cardstock that came in the kit horizontal and folded in half. I then cut the orange cardstock 5 1/2 by 4 1/2 and the pattern paper 5 by 4. I attached the papers to the black card base with Miracle tape. The images I stamped on white cardstock with Stazon black ink pad. I colored with Crayola twistable color pencils. I blended with a Q-tip and baby oil.


I attached the set of 3 pumpkins with Miracle tape. Then the individual pumpkins, the small one I used Miracle tape to attach the the other single pumpkin. Then I used foam dots to attach those to to the set of 3. Then attached her to the card using the foam dots too. 


The inside I used the extra piece of orange cardstock using the smooth side. I stamped her again and stamped the sentiment. 

I do have another Halloween card I'm working on, but S T I C K L E S had to dry before putting it together. :)


No comments: