Monday, November 24, 2014

Christmas Cards 2014

A few weeks ago Susan of Amazing mold putty DT posted something on Facebook about a challenge over at Unruly paper arts for November. The prize is products from Amazing company. Makers of the Amazing Mold Putty, Amazing Mold Rubber, Amazing casting resin and such.


I already planned to make card using the Julie Nutting card set with the Santa outfit. I made some card bases using the Christmas Cardstock 6x6 pad by American Craft. But I had to stop for a bit waiting for decorative paper to be sent to me. Once I was delivered I finished the cards.



I stamped the girl and the bell on water color paper with  Black Stazon Ink pad. I colored her with Neo Color ii. The white I used diamond Stickles. The decorative paper is by Lawn Fawn Snow Day. I also used some decorative tape from Dollar Tree. I used Miracle Tape to attach the decorative paper and the Naughty or nice I used Aleen's Tacky to glue down the girl, the bell. 


I wanted to play with the new Julie Nutting stamps I stamped her on the same water color paper using the same ink and colored her skin and hair with Neo Color ii's. I thought that paper was so cute for her dress. Attacked the papers with Miracle tape and her with Aleen's Tacky glue to put her on the card.



1 comment:

ddazzled71 said...

Such fun stamps and sentiments for Christmas. Thanks so much for joining us at Unruly PaperArts this month, I do hope you will join us again soon! Danie xx