Wednesday, February 4, 2015

product review: Ink Joy pens by Paper♥Mate

I revived the Ink Joy 300 RT pens by Paper mate free for reviewing purposes from Smiley 360.

In my mission kit I gt a package of the 300 RT pens to try. I have been using them for about a month, since I got my mission kit. The pens are a medium point. 1.0 m. As you can see the package I got were the assorted colors in Black, Green, turquoise, red, Magenta, purple and Orange.


 When you open the package, and click the pen to use the first time there is a little red cap on the pen. I have been using them in my Smoooosh planner and in my Filofax. There is no bleed through on the other side of the calender pages. The pens are really smooth writing with. It feels good with the rubber grip on the pens.These pens fit in my pen collection very nicely. 




1 comment:

elainenewell said...

A pen with a good stylus makes drawing or calligraphy on tablets easy. The rubber tip is one way of ensuring that the tip will glide across your screen.
http://dailytwocents.com/inkjoy-pens-with-stylus-for-note-3-surface-pro-3-ipad-air-2-calligraphy/