Sunday, March 1, 2015

Whats in a name?

Today is art journal class and her I am blogging about the class we had last week. :)

Last week the focus was on using Amazing Mold Putty and Amazing casting resin. It was a fun class.We molded out first initial from alphabet blocks you get in the toy store or toy section in a stote (Target, Walmart). After the mold was made we poured the resin and let it sit to cure while we worked on the journal page.

When I came home I finished the page by gluing my molded piece to the journal paeg. Cut the page to fit my journal and glued it to the journal.


I had a scrap of the background from cutting the page So not letting it to go to waste I cut it in to 2 ATC cards and made ATC's with them.


I did added the Grid washi background and the line of chevron stamps from VLVS! to the background. I stamped a Mary Vogel Lozinak image and the small striped butterfly images fussy cut them out and glued the wings to the girl and glued them on the atc(they were extra from a spool swap I'm in over at the VLVS! groupies FB group). Stamped a couple of VLVS! sentiments, glued them on and I gt to use my black Stabilo pencil for the first time. 




No comments: