Thursday, May 21, 2015

Everything has beauty

Okay this post is a little late, but better late then never. :)This is another art journal page that I did at the Art journal class with DeeDee Catron taught last month. DeeDee is now starting to put the classes up on video that can be found here, so those in other states or countries can check out the classes. And the price is cheap 2  video classes for $10! that's $5 a class!

Here is the background Using gesso star confetti stencil and star chipboard confetti by UmWowStudio. Also gray and pink (shocking craft paint). It was our homework to finish the page after we did the background 


Close up

Here is the finish page in my journal.  


I still had the butterflies we used for the gel medium transfer journal page from the begining of the year so I cut some of those out and did a transfer with them. I then stamped the wildflowers silhouette  from Viva Las VegaStamps! on the bottom of the page with Versafine ink pad. I then used Ultra High Gloss clear embossing powder on the wildflowers. It needed something else on the page. I took some  Daler Rowney FW artist acrylic ink in Process Magenta, put a few drops in my paint pallet and add some water and made some splots all over the age. I then cut the paper to fit the journal pages. I used Miracle tape and Glue. I then found a qute wrote it on a piece of scrap paper, glued it on the page and then outlined it with my black Stabilo pencil. 







No comments: