Thursday, June 9, 2016

Peace and love

A while back Michael's had these stretch canvases out that had text on them. I thought they were really cool, but didn't buy any. I said I would get one when they were on clearance. Flash forward to a couple months ago and they were on clearance for 60% off. I picked one a 5x7. It was to be used for a secret project. But It fought with me while working on it, and it was over the time I needed the YouTube video to be. So here is the video on it.


I really wanted the text to still be seen. That's why I chose the Americana Neon paints. they were translucent, so you can still see the texted. Plus they are bright and fun!  Then one little mistake threw the whole thing off. Sigh. After battling with this canvas I called it done. I like ho it ended up. But It's not what I had planned out in my head. But then again nothing really ends up how you plan it. lol

All paints are from DecoArt. 
Americana Neons  
snow white craft paints
 DecoArt Media Paynes Gray and Interference Magenta Fluid Arcrlic
Americana Stencil
Viva Las VegasStamps! stamps

Black Memento ink pad
Black Stabilo pencil 

Julie Nutting stamp
Versafine Black ink pad
 Neo Color 2's
DCWV Tye Dye paper
Wood Veneer piece from Michael's. 



No comments: