Tuesday, June 11, 2013

ICAD days 9 and 10

Here are the last 2 days of ICAD

Day 9
The papers was what was from when I was spraying another project. I glued a bunch of rolodex cards to the paper when it dried, for starters. lol The camera is from Viva Las VegaStamps! 

Day 10

I glued a map of Michgan Ave. on the Rolodex with the glue and stick. Nice stuff, but why does it have to cost so much for a 1 oz jar. LOL Though I got it on clearance at Micheal's for  99 cents.  :D Anyway, After it dried I put some arrow stickers from Hedi Swapp, and I found some stickers from SRM stickers from a long time ago. I did cut it apart so it would fit on the card.

1 comment:

Susan M. Brown {sbartist} said...

Sheri - these are so wonderful! I can't wait to see more. This gives me an idea of what to do with all the tickets and goodies I save when I come home to Chicago for a visit. Arrrgggh! I'm 10 days behind on IDAC, now....