Saturday, July 6, 2013

ABAC challenge 23 Steampunk

The New Challenge over at Anything but a card is Steampunk. OY! I do not do steampunk! This had me stumped for a while. But I think I manged it.

 This little journal was one of the gifties from the Austin retreat in April. Its a nice size. 4 1/2 by 6. The papers are from DCWV Tatter Times matte stack.  After I glued the paper down I added the rulers so it hide the seams of the papers I used. Next I took a couple of masks from Hampton  Art Graphic 45 sprayed it the Lindy's stamp gang Phathom Fushia Moon shadow Mist. I added some drips. I stamped a couple images of the Brian Kesinger that Viva Las VegaStamps! has of his art. Colored with prisma color pencils.  I then stamped a couple sentiments from VLVS!



It may not be too stempunkish, but its my version. lol If you like steampunk, and I know a lot of you guys do, come play in the challenge!

4 comments:

CarlaKH said...

So fabulous! I haven't done much in the way of steampunk myself. I love the paper and the gears...great job!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, these are gorgeous pages. So many details to see.

Rika said...

Great steampunk art work!

Margaret said...

I had such a hard time with this one, but your creations are fantastic!! I love both of your sentiments!!