Saturday, July 20, 2013

ABAC challenge 24-Christmas in July!

The new challenge over at Anything but a card is Christmas in July. Yes I know its too early to think about that. but its never too early to start on gifts for Christmas or Hanukkah. Though I didn't  make a gift for my project for the challenge.

I did an ATC. My brain wasn't thinking gifts yet. LOL


Paper I used is from Sandy Lion. I glued it to a atc that is already cut to size. I took  plastic canvas circle and sprayed Sugar Cookie Glimmer Mist. I stamped the window with the Menorah on white cardstock. colored it with Prisma color pencils. Glued it to the atc base. with the Helmar craft and hobby PVA glue. I edged the atc with picket fence distress crackel paint. Did it very lightly. Then I stamped the girl onto the window. The window and girl are from Effie Glitzfinger. I had some trim from a RAK that I thought looked like snow so Glued that on top of the window with glossy accents. I then stamped the sentiment from Viva Las VegaStamps! edged it with tumble glass distress ink pad. Glued it with glossy accents.

Hope you play in ABAC challenge!



2 comments:

CarlaKH said...

how cute...love the image!

Margaret said...

This is so wonderful! I love the window view and the yarn at the top!

I'm not in gift mode either!! Wish I was because it would make things so much easier later!!