Wednesday, July 30, 2014

July ARC

This month for ARC I read the 2nd book in the Nathaniel Cade series "The President's Vampire" by Christopher Farnsworth.

In this book Cade, and Zach try and destroy these reptilian hybrids that Zach likes to call snakeheads. Once one of these things bites or scratches you, you become infected and turn into one yourself. For the last century Cade has tried to destroy these things, but know they are showing up in enemy territory. Cade and Zach team up with the Shadow Company to find out who is pulling the strings and get rid of the snakeheads once and for all.


While I liked Blood Oath, This one I had a hard time getting into the book.  Some parts were good, some were eh.


The journal page I did was a tangle that represents snakes. I used a 05 Mircon pen to draw it out. I wanted to use the black sharpie to color it but stopped because it was bleeding through the other side which was not good because I already finished that side and didn't want to ruin the other side.


Next book I will be reading is Who Died in here?

No comments: