Friday, August 1, 2014

SOLD!!!

As some of you may know weather on Facebook or Twitter or Youtube with my travel kit video, the house is finally sold! We got the offer in the beginning of July but never said anything because I didn't want to jinx it in case the deal fell through. There was a hiccup but we are packed up and ready to leave. Well we are almost packed up, there are some things my mom needs to finish up to pack. Me and my dad(and my aunt is going with us for the drive) are driving to Vegas and we leave on Aug 9, the day after the closing. My mom is leaving on the 7th with a trip to Kansas City before Vegas. I should be arriving at Vegas on the 12.

Til we find a permanent place(we are renting an apartments where my parents stayed when they were there for a month. I will have my own little apartment), I won't have all my stuff like my craft stuff or my computer with me, though we will bring the laptop but that will be with my parents. So I won't be doing much bloging. I will have my Kindle and my iPhone. I did prepost some blog posts like the Sept.challenge for Anything but a card challenge and posts for the artful readers club. I will try and do videos via my iPhone o my digital camera if I can get to upload them on Youtube on the laptop. 

So until next time. :)

No comments: