Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Dec ARC

The last ARC book of the year! This month I read "How (Not)to Kiss a Toad by Elizabeth A. Reeves. Its book one of Cinder Eller series.

Cinder Eller (yes thats her name)  works at a bakery. making tasty treats. She is also a witch. Every man she meets she turn them into a toad after kissing them. In most of the book there been a toad living with her and her roomates(Tansy and Jessi), which was a former date. So its hard for Cinder to find the man of her dreams without making him in a toad.

One day she meets Timothy a nice guy lover of food like her. Who happens to be the grandson of the owners of the bakery who are going to be retiring and giving him the business. But he has a secret of his own too.

Because of her toadasterfy (HA!) she has to see the council of witches to see she looses her magic powers or not. See she's not very good at magic. She's getting lessons from her stepfather.

I really did like the book. I didn't think I would. The book was funny and a quick read. Course I knew how it was going to end. lol

My journal page

The page was sprayed with greens Dylusions a while back, And stamped with one of the stamps from Dylusions too. I glued a cookie as a moon since Cinder is a baker. I used a Prima girl and made her a witch hat from scrap. The toad and sentiment is from Stamps by Judith. The sentiment says "Star bright Star light. Where the heck is Mr. Right?"

Edited to say that this year I have read 84 books this year. :)

No comments: