Friday, December 5, 2014

Product reivew: NesCafe with Coffeemate

Tonight I'm going to a review on Nescafe with Coffeemate coffee. I received this product from smiley360 for reviewing purposes.

The Nascafe with coffeemate comes in three flavors, Hazelnut, French Vanilla and Sweet and Creamy original. I picked the sweet and creamy original to try for my review. The canister is 12 ounces. Depending where you go it cost between $5-$7 (I've seen it once at a grocery store can't remember how much it was. my price range is based on google search on it) You scoop 2 table spoons in to a mug and add hot water and stir. pretty easy.


Here is what it looks like. I like my coffee a little creamier so I added another tablespoon to my cup. You can easily make this in your Kurig by just by pressing the button on it for the hot water. As you can see we don't have our Kurig yet (soon!) So I just made the hot water with the coffee pot.



It taste really good, no bitter coffee taste. The powder dissolved no lumps. Though if you want to try it cold, don't add ice cubes til after you put the powder in. I also tried this just as a creamer to my coffee when I ran out of my regular Coffeemate creamer. It worked well.  I will defiantly will try the other 2 flavors. 

Here is a link for a $.75 coupon for you to try. 



No comments: