Monday, January 26, 2015

napkin art jornal page

I finished a Art journal page from the art journal class at The Crafting Place back in Dec. when we worked with napkins.


A few days after the class I stamped the coffee ring stain stamp with a red recollection ink pad that my cousin had given me when she borrowed my Christmas stamps last Christmas, The ink pad a little dried but It was fine. I also stamped the writing arrow in the Silver ink pad from ColorBox that my cousin gave me. I also stamped the skeleton family on a piece of white napkin that was pulled from the pattern of the napkin. (Napkins have 2 or 3 lays of white.) I glued it down on the page, and it melted right on the page. It looked so cool. and then I ruined it when I forgot it was still wet, and tuned the page to work on something else. Turned back to it and saw that they were peeling off of the page. GRRR So I took a piece of scrap Watercolor paper and re stamped the family and glued where the napkin of them were.

Then It sat around for a while, Then I finally finished the page last week. I stamped the line of Chevrons with black versafine ink pad. I then stamped on white cardstock the sentiment I would like to apologize. It seemed to fit the skeleton image and how I felt at the time(and sort of still do. LOL).I cut the words apart and glued them to the page.




No comments: