Monday, April 20, 2015

Spread her wings

Viva Las VegaStamps! released 4 new plates for pre order a couple weeks ago. I ordered one plate 1459 (warning that plate though not all bad, it might offend some)  and I also ordered Girl in Princess costume stamp. I got the stamps yesterday at rt Journaling class. When I came home last night After trimming the rubber, I played a little bit and made an ATC.


I stamped the flowers with clear embossing pad and embossed it with clear embossing powder. I stamped the princess, the wing, and the sentiment on a scrap of paper that was on my desk with black Versafine ink pad. Colored her and the wing with Prisma color pencils. I glued the wing to her back. I used foam tape to attach her on to the ATC. I then cut out the setiment and glued that on. I rounded the corners with the WrM corner rounder and used Vintage photo distress ink pad on the edges.

No comments: