Friday, September 25, 2015

ATC's galore!

I had a stack of ATC starters. They were starting to mount up so I took some of them and finished them. None of them took very long to do.


This Started was book text and a stencil with black craft paint. (similar to the ATC I did for a VLVS! challenge last month.) I did add some drips with Glimmer Glam in Be Positive by Tater Angels. I added a wood veneer bat that I painted black and a magazine image and added a crown. The stickers are from Tim Holtz Chit chat Holiday stickers.


This started was a from A journal page I did in art Journal class back in Sept. The paint For the background is from Dina Wakley. The only thing I added to this ATC was Distress Crackle paint in Picket Fence through a Stencil. I learned this technique from watching Aaron of Imperfect Impulses. Love it. I added a Tiny Text Sticker from Cosmo Cricket.


This one I did the background a long time ago. I Think its Lindy's stamp Gang Sprays. Don't ask me what color, I don't remember. lol The image is from Life Magazine book. There was a little boy uin the picture, but I think he got cold feet and left. lol The sentiment is from Dylusions.


Finally This started is on photo paper and alcohol inks. Another magazine image that was on my desk. The crown is from Maya Road and the sentiment is another Tiny Text by Cosmo Cricket 

No comments: