Friday, September 25, 2015

For the Birds!

I was RAK'ed stamped images of Bird crazy from Tim Holts. they were on Water Color paper. Last night I colored them using Neo Color 2's and Prisma color penciled. I then Made Atc's with them While I had the stack of starters on my desk.


The background on this one is a napkin and a flower magazine image.I used pop dots to attach him t the ATC.

This one and the one below are from a journal page I did in art journal class last month, after I cut it down to size to fit in my journal. Used a stencil and Brushed Pewter Distress crackle paint. The hat he is wearing is a Silhouette file.

He's wearing another hat from that same file. 


These last 2 are also a off cute from a journal page I did from art journal class from earlier this month. This little guy I gave him a coffee to go cup that i cut on my Cameo from the Silhouette store. 

 I painted his hat with craft paint. He's the only one that I glued right on to the ATC.


No comments: