Sunday, November 1, 2015

Coffee Coffee Coffee

In September a Hobby Lobby not to far from my house opened. I didn't get there til a couple weeks ago. Its Huge! I did a quick look around and the only thing I got was the On the Go texture fade. I came home and made a card.


I did a technique that Jennifer McGuire did a month a so ago, but instead of using Distress ink pads I used Dylusions paints in Bubble gum pink and Vibrant Turquoise. I wanted to see ho the technique did with paint. After I put the paint down I brushed on pewter Perfect Pearls. Then I placed the cardstock in the texture fade and ran it through the big shot. 

I stamped the Julie Nutting doll on book paper colored her with Neo Color 2's and then dressed her in scraps. I took a piece of cardstock that I had dragged Dylusions ink a while back and ran the texture fade in the big shot. I cut a coffee cup out and glued it to her. A morning without coffee sentiment is from Viva Las VegaStamps! After that was put together I put the piece on a white card base.



No comments: