Monday, November 2, 2015

NaNoJouMo 2016 day 1

Its NaNoJouMo time again! And this year I gave all my stuff with me! :) Here is my page for day 1. The prompt was "Hello my name is" Whe I first saw it I immediately thought of the movie "The Princess Bride" and then I also thought of "Hello I Love You" by the Doors.

I did something that I've been want to do for a long time, A process video,  but couldn't figure out how. My webcam is old and for a lack of a better term...crappy. Not very good picture quality. think its like 3mp. It was cheap. Think my dad paid like $10 for it. Anyway, I decided to do it with my digital camera. The parts are all uploaded to YouTube. I just have to put it together and  speed it up add music and all that stuff, without pulling my hair out. :)

Till the video is live here are pics of the page. I don't know if I'll do videos for every prompt. I just wanted to see if I can do it.





No comments: