Monday, January 18, 2016

Color me positive and Journal 52 week 3

This week both places basically had the same prompt...song lyrics

Color me positive their quote prompt was "Make today so awesome that yesterday gets jealous." The optional prompt, which is the one i did was use song lyrics on your page.


I did another collage. the lyrics are from the song "perfect" by Pink.

Week 3 of journal 52 the prompt was use your favorite David Bowie song/lyric or the alternative prompt was your favorite song/lyrics.


This was super simple. I had a vanity Fair magazine that had an interview with Taylor Swift. and pictures of her. I used one that was in black and white. cut the picture to size of my journal and glued it in my journal. Used my Apricot Neo Color II's to color her skin. and used the red for the lips and blue for her eyes. The lyrics are from "Out of the Woods"





No comments: