Thursday, September 22, 2016

Art journal page: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone?

I've been working in my junk journal. Some of the pages I've done can be found on my youtube channel. Then there are some that I didn't do videos on, like this page. I am the first to admit, I haven't been in a happy mood as of late.  Or as my mom puts it "your never happy." There are times I am happy, but there are times I totally put up a happy go lucky front. This page that I did last weekend represents how I have been feeling as of late. And kinda still do.



The page started off with gluing napkins to the page. Next I applied some paint. I used the Distress paint in peeled paint. I used punchenllia with bronze craft paint. I cut out the girl from a magazine. I gave her some butterfly wings. I glued her on the page. The words are lyrics from the song "Cups(when I'm gone)" I used my label maker. I went around the words with the gelly roll white pen. I wrote the other words under it.. I also went around the girl with the white pen too. 




No comments: