Monday, September 5, 2016

Coffee, coffee, coffee

Yesterday I got a new plate of stamps (plate 1480) from Viva Las VegaStamps! Today I played with a couple of them.


I tused the coffee cups embossing folder from Tim Holtz and sprites some Molted Chocolate Dylusions spray inside embossing folder. then ran it through my big shot. While that was drying I stamped the coffee guy. colored him with Prisma color pencils. I stamped the coffee cup on white cardstock and then stamped it again on Kraft for the sleeve.Once the embossed paper was dried, I used Miracle tape to attach it to the Kraft card base. I taped the guy to the cup with Miracle tape. I put foam tape on the cup and stuck it to the embossed. I stamped the coffee cup again on white cardstock just for the sleeve I then stamped the "coffee,coffee,coffee" stamp on the sleeve. cut it out and used foam tape to attach it to the card. 




No comments: