Saturday, January 12, 2013

Dylusional thanks!

Yesterday afternoon I got in the mail a set of Dylusions stamps set called "Doodle parts" from my friend Eileen. With a post it note that say "Enjoy! Now make me a card!" So I did.


White card base that was already folded. I found it while looking for some black and white scraps. I also found a piece of lightweight chip board and some tissue paper. I mod podge the tissue paper to the chipboard, heat set it to dry. I then cut off the extra tissue paper, and trimmed the chipboard to size. I then edged the edges with black craft paint. I deiced to put some of the black craft paint on the the tissue paper to take off the shine the mod podge made it. I love the texture that the crinkled tissue made. 

Next i took a piece of white cardstock and then on the shiny side of my cutting mat I sprayed neon green and sky blue S.E.I. Tumble dyes and the Bubble Gum Pink Dylusions spray. I sprayed some water then dragged each half of the cardstock through it. Heat set to dry. I then stamped the arrows and the Mushrooms in Tuxedo Black Menento ink pad. Cut them out and with Crackle accents glued the  arrows on the black piece. I used foam squares to attached the mushrooms to the black. With Miracle Tape I attached the black piece to the white card base.

With a scrap of the now colored card stock I stamped the Thank you by Inkadinkado on the white side with same ink pad. Cut and glued to the card. I added 3 pears by Wild Orchid crafts. I then added some glossy accents to the circles on the mushrooms.

Entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Black and white with a splash of color.

1 comment:

Lisa Carroll said...

Such a fun card! So creative! :) Thanks for participating in our "Black & White + Splash of Color" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xx