I worked with it last night and did not like what I did at all! some parts I liked and one part was like a big EW! It was like I just threw a flower on there. So I took the flower off and carefully took off my stamp image and did another round with the project. And I like SOOOOO much better!
I went in a drawer and saw a old blank cd sitting there. I took it out and decided to alter it. I covered it with a 6x6 paper From Lost and Found Stash. I then put a chandelier mask and sprayed Sugar cookie Glimmer mist and Phantom Fuchsia Moon Shadow Mist. I took another piece of 6x6 from the lost and found stash and with a wing mask I traced around it so i can cut it after I sprayed it with the same 2 sprays I used before. After I cut it out I wet the back side and scrunched it up then used Vintage photo and Picked Raspberry distress ink pad. After I dried it I used miracle tape to attack it to the back of the cd. I used the 2 smaller flowers from the die and sprayed the with again the same 2 sprays. I scrunched them up and added brads threw them. Attached them Aleen' s tacky glue.
I stamped the Woman Silhouette and the Marilyn Quote both from Viva Las VegaStamps! in Black Archival ink pad. Color her with Prisma's pencils. I used Vintage photo distress ink pad to color the white cardstock of for the quote. I used Crackle accents to glue the words to the quote down and Miracle tape to attach her down. The Idea-ology crown I attached it with Miracle tape.