The past week weeks my online friends have been doing prompt deck of cards that Kiala started. and one day on an Ustream a bunch of them got together and made a list of prompts for people (like me) who don't have the deck or the add-on decks.So I used that list for my journal page. I used random.org to pick my numbers. I did have an idea what I wanted to use for the page, like the picture and the part of lyric of "Summer Nights" song.
Here is the list of what I did.
1. Add pink (I SWEAR IT WAS ON THE LIST! HONEST! (I used some water down pink craft paint))
2. journal on page. (did this last the lyric of the song)
3. use a number (i had a number mask and sprayed Squeezed Orange dylusion spray)
4. paint with baby wipe (I used another pink craft paint with baby wipe)
5. Use a piece of junk mail. (did a tape transfer with the piece of junk mail)
6 use a napkin (used a black and white flower napkin on 2 of the corners)
7 use metallic pen or paint(used pewter distress stain.)
8. add any shape (I did hearts)
9. use bubble wrap (with white paint)
10. use 70's icon ("Sandy" and "Danny")
I liked how the page came out. I did add the chipboard glasses that was from Michael's. painted it white and sprayed the orange and pink dylusion sprays. I then added some S T I C K L E S to the glasses to make it like bling on the glasses like Jan did in the movie. The heart is grunge board that was painted and crackle with black and red. but I painted it white and sprayed it with the pink and orange sprays. Glued both with Aleen's tacky.
So come play and join the fun at Anything but a card!