Friday, July 28, 2017

ICAd Day 58

I hope to do a slide show post of the ICADS I did for this year at the end. I have done videos for all most all of them every day Ok I will confess, I have been doing them in bunches ahead of time, then edit and then scheduling them for the day they are to be up. Saves headaches of ding one a day and rushing to get it edited and up at the day they are to go up. I don't think i would be doing it then, takes the un out of it for me, thou that is the idea doing a card every day.

Anyway onto the ICAD!



I used the colors that are in the mixed media mood boards (well as close as I could. ) The background is a like a stencil. Its from recollections, part of their Bohemien collection. I got it last year. It comes in 5x7 pad, i got the pad to use as stencils. It was on my desk so I deiced to glue it to an index card. Added some gesso to parts and then color. I used the giraffe chipboard piece  from UmWowStudio. Painted him up. then stamped a couple sentiments from Viva Las VegaStamps!

No comments: