Thursday, November 1, 2012

Its NANOJOUMO Time again! Day 1

Today is Nov. 1st which means the start of NaNoJouMo! for info on what it is and go to Dawn DeVries Sokol website for info.

This year she having a theme. 60's and 70's song titles. Which will be kinda cool! Todays title is "Take it Easy" by The Eagles.

I was going to use my kid atlas as I want to finish that. But my Straphmore visual mix media journal is right by me so that is what I used for todays page.


I cheated in a way because the backgrond was pretty much done with left over spraying and paints. The pup was from  a card. I fussy cut him out and glued him down. I out lined him with black gel pen. The letters are by Kaiser Craft.

See ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

happyDiane said...

Oh Sheri he is too cute and perfect for the day!