Tuesday, November 6, 2012

NaNoJouMo DAy 5

Yesterday I went downtown, and i was so tired last night when i got home that I didn't do the prompt form yesterday(I'm also fighting with a cold that's trying to come.) So I worked on it this morning. It is so different and light hearted than what I've seen from everyone else.

I went to the museum of Science and Industry yesterday for the Charlie Brown and the great Exhibit. It was great. After that I went to the Visitors center at Cultural Center and picked up some travel stuff they had one for the Exhibit I saw. and that what inspired the page. Background are different blues craft paints for the sky and a grass green craft paint for the grass. the snowflakes are by Graphic 45 Nutcracker sweet stamps. The words are from different alpha stickers from my stash.






No comments: