Saturday, November 3, 2012

NaNoJouMo day 3

Today prompt is "Paint it Black" by Rolling Stones.  Page I used started out with butterflies tissues i glued on the page, then i painted the page green. Well it looks a whole lot different now! Used black water color paint, water down black craft paint. black craft paint. Then i used the Brick stencil My friend sent me (love it) and molding paste. Then some sprays(lindy's Screamin banchee black and Raven Glimmer mist) and the some SEI black spray, that i wanted drips but wasn't dripping so i  just brushed it on and sprayed more on it. I took some punchenilla and Magenta pearl Luminar paint. The girl is from a JC Pennys catalog. I glued her on cardboard to sturdy her when i glued it to the page. I went into Notepad (word went bye bye when my computer got cleaned out) and wrote 2 lines of the song.




No comments: