Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas cards

Happy New Year's Eve Eve!

 Last month I made about 25 to 30 Christmas cards.They are all pretty simple cards. I sent most of them out, without take pictures of them, but they were mostly all the same. I used the Julie Nutting doll stamps from Prima (I can't wait for the new stuff Prima is coming out with by Julie at CHA). 


Then I made a couple using the Greeting Farm stamps.


Items used in these 2 cards above:
Julie Nutting girl stamp by Prima
Dictonary paper
Rock star Anya by The Greeting Farm
White cardbase by Recollections
Patter paper Winter Whimsy by Recollections (It was from Last year that I got after Christmas sale)
Black Memento ink pad
Artist Loft water colors
Tim Holtzs Holiday Chit chat stickers
dot glue runner by Ad tech


This one is the first one I did using a dig stamp from Whimsy stamps.

Card base is Kraft card stock by Recollections
Pattern paper is unknown (from Rose)
image is by Whimsy stamps
Artist loft pearlesent watercolor and regular Artist loft water colors
Tim Holtz Holiday Chit chat stickers
Dot Glue runner by Ad tech
Pearls is from Wild Orchid Crafts



1 comment:

Margaret said...

Your cards are wonderful! The images are so sweet!