Sunday, December 22, 2013

Quick Holiday gifts

Happy Holidays! By now all my packages have been mailed and I can show you what I have made. Well one thing I made I forgot to send. and another I forgot to take a picture of!

This Canvas is something I found on pintrest. Thought i was easy enough to do. The canvas is 5x7 flat board. I painted 2 coats of green paint. Then used some stencils with yellow, pink and purple craft paints. I used some of my alpha stickers and spelled out the quote by John Lennon. I then painted everything with black craft paint. Once everything was dry, I peeled off the stickers. Some of the black paint did see under the stickers and it wasn't...whats the word....crisp edges. I took my uniball white pen and outlined the letters. I did do another one of these canvases using a Dr. Suess quote but I forgot to take a picture of it. 


These are some more melted crayon coasters I did. Stamps I used were from The Greeting Farm Tickled Pink. The sentiments are from Viva Las VegaStamps! These I for got to send. Which is probably just as well as they don't lay completely flat.

No comments: