Monday, December 30, 2013

more cards to show

For Christmas MY friend Janine sent me a stamp set called Far Out from My Favorite things. The set is so cute. I happen to have the Tye Dye stack by DCWV which I got in Big Lots a while back. It was cut in 6x6. (Check out my youtube video to see what the package looks like) It was too perfect to use for this stamp set. The card bases is a sheet of 8x11 Kraft cardstock by Recollections. I Folded it half then cut it to 4 inch wide. Folded its 4 x 5 1/2.

Then a couple days later I got a Christmas card from Diane. It felt more than a card was in there, as it was heavy. I opened it and there was a couple Die-namics sets from my favorite things. One was a peace sign set. I went downstairs and grabbed my big shot to bring up my room to cut a couple them out with my scraps of the paper. i did make another card after I got the dies. :)






Items used:
Kraft cardstock
White cardstock
Far out stamp set from MFT
Peace sign Die-namics from MFT
watercolors by Artist Loft
Tye dye pattern paper by DCWV
Dot Glue Runner by Ad tech
Glossy accents
1/2 and 1/4 corner chomper by We R Memory Keepers


2 comments:

happyDiane said...

they are really cute! A perfect style for you!

Margaret said...

These are so cute! The paper looks like it was made for your adorable images!!