Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Journal52-Week 1

Another challenge I am doing is Joural52. I found out about this FB group Challenge while looking on Facebook one day and saw Former VLVS! DT teamie Sandra Strait posted about it. I looked at it and was like oh why not! Once a week you get a prompt to do an art journal page.

This week's prompt was up up and away.

My page is inspired by The Rainbow Connection song from the Muppet Movie.


The paper I used is Canson Mix Media paper cut to 6 1/4 by 8 I also corner rouned the corners. The clouds are book page that I traced the Crafter's Workshop cloud stencil on the page. I cut the clouds out and painted them with a pearlesent watercolors. Glued them on the page with Elmer's glue.The Bee and the firefly are from Bugawamps.  Stamped the duck holding balloons (stamp by Distinked Impression. Colored him with Sharpie and Bic Mark it markers. Used foam tape on him and attached him to the page. Looked up the lyrics to Rainbow connection and copied and pasted the 1st verse and printed it. cut and glue the words on the page.




No comments: