Monday, January 27, 2014

Review: skinny cow chocolates



I got the Skinny cow Divine Filled milk chocolates in the peanut butter cream, from Influenster.com in the jolly vox box. I Meant to do this review a while ago, but with the holidays and other things, I forgot to do it. 


Each box holds 6 pouches, and each pouch holds 3 candies. Each pouch is 130 calories. 


the chocolate is milk chocolate. and the peanut butter his nice and smooth. Tasting it, the blend of  peanut butter and chocolate is quite nice. the ratio of PB and Chocolate is perfect.  Here is a pic of what the inside looks like.

I have always love the combo of PB and chocolate, since I first had Baskin Robin's Peanut Butter and Chocolate. 

All and all I would get these again, and I would try the caramel one too.







No comments: