Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Mini Treasures mini album

Last week I had gotten in the mail Interactive Mini Scrapbooks (Annie's Attic: Paper Crafts) by Kathy Orta
After I looked through the book I made a mini from it. The Mini Treasure's I have no pictures of that album and i don't remember where I put it. As soon as I find it I will take pictures and edit this blog post. I did do a video of it though.

Last night I made another one. It was very easy to make and you can use scraps. Well maybe not the covers or tone of the inside papers. The stack I used is from DCWV Glam Stack. Love this paper. This is their updated verson of the Rock Star stack which was one of my favorites. 


The front Cover I added some bling that I got in the $1.50 at Michael's(I do miss when it was the $1.00 bin). I added a Julie Nutting doll stamp from Prima and used scraps of the Glam Rock stack for her clothes. Her skin tone is from the Prima A$ "Buff" paper pad.

Back cover

Inside




No comments: