Monday, February 24, 2014

Documented Life Weeks 8 and 9

Last week the prompt was add a flap to the flap. Well my flap is on the opposite side of where everyone else flaps are.(dose that make sense) So I made 2 flaps to my journal page. I used DCWV Fame Fatal papers. The imaiges are from a Life Magazine book that i got from the used book sale at my library a couple years ago. They are black and white imags. And I colored parts of them with my neo color 2's.


The other side of the flaps I tried out some watercolor crayons and some new stencils/masks I made with my Hot Marks tool and transparency.

the main page


This page of my junk journal had 2 little pages in it. I doodled on one of them both sides. they other I doodled and stamped and smashed.



This Week-Week 9 It was collage something you recycle. At our Jewel (Albertson's in some parts of the country) They have a monopoly game. I had a ton of duplicates, instead of tossing in the recycle(after seeing of someone else needed any) I glued them on the page. Then sprayed and painted the background. Added some stencils. Added a pocket which was a library pocket from a book I had gotten from the library book sale and took off. Covered it in scrapbook paper and sponged some stencils on to that. glued it on the page. I added another stencil I made. And then a quote by Marilyn Monroe I was going to use on journal page but added it here.






No comments: