Monday, February 10, 2014

Scrappy Bowl Sunday

For the past few years Kathryn formally Kathryn from Scrap beach, has a scrappy bowl on super bowl Sunday. For the last couple years they challenges were up on her blog, this year it was on her Facebook group. I participated in 3 of the 5 challenges.

The 1st challenge was make a project using grids. Here is the card I made.


Paper I used was from Basic Grey Fiction (or was it Fact, i don't remember) I cut the 12 by 12 in to 4 6x6 squares. The girl is from C.C. Designs (stamped her on a piece of the Prima paper pad for the Juile Nutting dolls. It was a scrap)and I paper pieced her dress(from the other side of the grid paper) and socks. I stamped the grid washi background stamp also on the other side of the grid paper. The cupcake, candle and happy birthday are from Technique Tuesday. colored with No color 2's.

The next challenge I did was making a project using either Bronco's or Seahawks colors. I made a card with the Bronco colors.


Card base is white Recollections card stock. The blue paper is I think from TCP Studio. It was given to me in a RAKI stamped the Julie Nutting girl on the "Buff" paper pad. Her clothes I used Fame Fatal papers. Made banners from the scraps of the orange paper. The happy birthday is from Technique Tuesday.

The last challenge I did was layers. This challenge I won! I won a 12x12 Graphic 45 Couture paper collection. 


White Recollection cardstock for card base, The scrapbook paper I used for the layers is one 12x12 from TCP studios. I used both sides. The Julie Nutting doll I used another paper from that collection. And same Technique Tuesday stamp set.







3 comments:

Dana said...

Oh how fun! You NAILED the challenges! They are all adorable!

happyDiane said...

all 3 are just adorable!

Margaret said...

These are fantastic! I love the paper pieced dress on the last one!!