Tuesday, April 22, 2014

old Hollywood doll case


Finally getting around to bloging this. After all I already did a youtube video of this.

As you guys know i made a doll closet (from Bona's tut on youtube)for my cousin-in-law(is that a word) baby shower last month. It was a hit. Everyone loved it. My cousin really loved it saying "My birthday is June 3rd, if you wouldn't mind making me one." So I did. I id give her a choice of paper. I took a pic of 2 sets of papers shabby chic or old Hollywood. She picked old Hollywood (which would of been my choice too lol) 

Paper is Graphic 45 Curtain Call. Basically used some of the same products as I did for the baby one. Wild Orchid crafts flowers. Prima wood pieces and Julie Nutting girl, and a Michael's frame used a a mirror. You can see I did add a dress form which is the Tim Holtz sizzix die. I also colored some of the flowers with Tinsel color shine by Heidi Swapp. I did use bling from Micheal's in the $1.50 bin for the handles of the case, the "drawer pulls" (and no the drawers do not open) and the belt on the dress form. 












2 comments:

Dana said...

Gorgeous!!! I am sure she will treasure it always =0)

Margaret said...

This is wonderful too! Love the vintage Hollywood papers!