Monday, April 7, 2014

VLVS! April challenge

There is a new monthly challenge over on Viva Las VegaStamps! blog. Here is the inspiration board they put up to inspire you.


And here is what I made


I used a Tim Holtz Retro Cirque texture fade on white cardstock. I then took Dylusion sprays in Lemon Zest and  Pure Sunshine. There is a little bubble gum pink on there from over spray on another project. :/ When it was dried I cut the paper into 2 ATC cards. On a scrap of white cardstock i stamped with Black Memento ink pad the girl with Umbrella facing away. i clolored her using Faber Castell's Kids water color crayons. I used foam tape to up her on the ATC. I took some more scraps and sprayed the Lemon Zest Dylusions spray. Then stamped the sentiments after it dried. Cut the words apart and glued them to the ATC with Glossy accents. The one on the left I added 3 blings from Jolie.

Stamps used: 





2 comments:

ParkNSlide said...

Really cute. Those quotes are great.

DeeDee Catron said...

Lookin' so good SHeri! Thanks for joining us @ Viva Las VegaStamps!