Wednesday, November 7, 2012

NaNoJouMo day 7

Today's song prompt was "Who are you" by The Who. Was kinda hoping for a Beatles tune since its my birthday today! :P This one puzzled me a bit when I saw it before I went to bed last night. When I got up this morning I got an idea.

I took out some baby wipes to dry. When they were dried I rubbered banded each of them and sprayed with SEI tumble dyes, and one I did spay with the pink Dylusions. I got a inky fingers when done. not the best when you are going out to dinner for your birthday, but oh well! LOL They turned out so cool!



I used the one pictured on the top. Glued it to the page. Then I found an image of the Caterpillar from Alice and Wonderland. printed cut him out and glued him on cardboard to make him more sturdy. the letters I wanted to use were too big, so I opted to use the Kasier Craft little ones. stuck them on the extra printer paper i printed the image from. cut and glued the words down.




No comments: