Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July. I'm dog sitting at my aunts, But I'm preposting this blog post before I go, since  the pictures are on my desktop. :)

I did the page a while back, in case I made it back to the VLVS! DT and I wanted to get all my would be projects done and pictures taken and all ready for blog posts and videos made, so I had it all done before I left to for my aunts to dog sit. Well... I think I might of jinxed myself by doing all that since I didn't make the team. :*(

Here is the journal page I did.


I wanted to play with my gelatos. I gessoed the page first then I took the red and the two blue gelatos and marked the page with them The I sprayed with water and smeared the color around with a brush. I took a plastic canvas star and painted it with red and stamped it on the page. I did the same with with white and blue. I stamped the arrow and the dandilion stamp by VLVS! with red ink pad and the Jasmine Mix'ed Media ink pad. I did some red white and blue drips. I stamped the stature of liberty stamp on white cardstock. colored her with smooshes and markers. I printed out the quote from JFK.




3 comments:

Robin Horasanian said...

An absolutely beautiful project for the Fourth of July! Thanks for sharing.

Sandra Strait said...

Beautiful!

Gemma said...

Fantastic page hun and thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card recently...means a lot!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma