Monday, August 5, 2013

Make a wish

Viva Las VegaStamps! brought back their monthly challenge on the blog this month. Its simple challenge. make something that inspired you from the inspiration picture using one or more Viva Las VegaStamps! images.

I made a birthday card. I took the color light pink (shocking I know!) and stitching that was in the picture as my inspiration.


I chose a white card base. The paper is from My Minds Eye lost and found Madison Avenue. Used Miracle tape to attach the paper to the card base.With a white Uniball Signo pen I made stitching lines around both papers. I know its kinda hard to see on the bottom designer paper, but its there. I stamped the Cake with candle on white cardstock with black menento ink pad. I used Artist Loft pearlesent water colors to color the cake and candle. I stamped the "Make A Wish" on a scrap of the white card from when I cut the cake image out. I used miracle tape to attach the cake and the sentiment to the card. 

Simple card I know. :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its lovely

jo said...

Lovely card - it may be simple but it's pretty!!

Margaret said...

Very pretty! I love all of the pink and your stitching is the perfect little detail!

DeeDee Catron said...

Simple but effective! two of my fave stamps, Sheri :) Thanks for playing!