Saturday, February 1, 2014

Have a sticken cute birthday postcard

I made this post card For Dede(Inkwell) for her birthday. I did Did these type of thing before. Its from the book Kaleidoscope by Suzanne Simanaitis. 


The project that's in the book is so easy to get backgrounds done. The focal image is from a kid's book that I got at the thrift store.


For the sentiment I used a white chalk marker that I got at Target in the dollar bin. I went around the letters with a black pen and then colored the letters with a Sakura Gelly Roll  in clear star. I outlined the edges with black craft paint and backed it with scrapbook paper.

Items used:
cereal box
gesso
black soot and barn door distress ink pads
crayola crayon
craft paints
black bic pen
scrapbook paper
magazine page
Train tracks from Viva Las VegaStamps!
stencils and punchenllia
book image
aleen's tacky
white chalk marker
black pen
Sakura Gelly Roll pen clear star

2 comments:

APG Jamie said...

a super postcard Sheri

love it

Carol B. said...

LOL Cute card, Sheri. I love it. :-)