Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Journal pages

So hare are a few more pages I've done in my small Dylusion art journal. I'm almost done with this journal. :)

This was apart of a challenge/homework from Dar. The theme of the week was Women in History. When she gave the theme I knew what I wanted to do. The picture of Anne is from the Life Magazine book I got from my library book sale. I colored her skin with Neo color 2's. 

I staarted out with drawing and coloring the girl with neo 2's. Then everyone in my group had gotten these cards from Kiala Givehand. Dede did a poster based on the cards she drew. I wrote them down since I don't have the deck of cards. (sorry I think $15 is a bit much for a deck of cards. ) So one of the prompts that Dede drew was draw something. Well I already drew something so I did the rest of the prompts on this page. Don't ask what the other prompts were, I don't remember, Don't have the paper any more. lol


Love how she turned out.

Another Dar homework/challenge theme was Fire. The flames are from MFT rockstar die set. I colored some book paper with dylusions sprays in bubble gum pink and lemon zest. The "scream" and the words are from a napkin. 




This was another Dar Homework. theme was trees. The background was napkins that i glued down with paper mache glue that i made from Soul food lesson I did. After it dried I traced the tree mask and painted it pink. Go Figure! out lined the tree and broken hearts in brown sharpie marker. I then took a metalic blue gel stick and went over the page to highlight the texture the napkins gave with the glue. The quote I did with my Dymo labeler 




This page I was playing around and used the rest of the book pages that i didn't use after i die cut the flames.



No comments: