Sunday, August 31, 2014

Aug. ARC

It seems like yesterday I just wrote the review for the June ARC....oh wait it was just yesterday that I did that. :) As I wrote in my previous ARC reviews that we are selling the house (As of this writing its still has not sold. ) So I've been reading as many hard copy of books as I can so I don't have to take them with me. Most notable hardcovers and larger books(see March and April ARC). So as of this writing it is March 8th and I just finished the book I will be reviewing for the July ARC. Now the Art is not done as of the writing, but I figure I have time to do that.

This month's ARC is "Who Died in Here" by Pat Dennis. Its a collection of 25 short stories mysteries centering around the bathroom. The stores are really short. Like only 3 or 4 pages long. So, it was a super fast read. And that is the only good thing for me about the book. I never got into the book. You couldn't get into any of the characters because stories where so short. But at least it gives me an excuse to use my potty people stamps from Viva Las VegaStamps! in my art journal page. :D




No comments: