Thursday, October 30, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Okay so this card I made the same time I made the last Halloween never made it to the mail box to someone. But since its Halloween I thought I show it. :)


I used cardstock scraps from La-La-Land stamps Halloween kit. and decorative paper from the kit.
 I stamped the new Julie Nutting stamp that I picked up the other week at Crafting Place. I stamped her on manila cardstock with versafine black ink pad. Used watercolor artist loft to paint her hair and sleeves and skirt. I used scraps from the last card for her shirt and scarf. I added black Stickles for the hair band. It needed something else for the front of the card. So I took 3 wood veneer bats that were in the kit and painted them black watercolor and then added the black stickles to them. I let them sit overnight and then glued them to the card.


The inside of the card I used the Witchy poo stamp set for the sentiment and the bat. in the same black ink pad.

Happy Halloween!!

No comments: