My project is a little book I made using 5 sheets of paper for 1 signature. I was recently given From DeeDee Catron, a DYI mono plate that was made out of Amazing Mold Rubber that she made before she got a Geli plate. She lent me her to see if I would like it before getting a real one. After getting it I did a little play with it and I'm afraid to say....I liked it LOL. So after doing some mono printing on one side I did the other side of the papers.
When the papers were dried I folded them in half and did a simple stitch to bind them together. The result are these fun background pages. The pictures are in order. I have no idea what happened. lol
So once the book was put together, I got some Viva Las VegaStamps! stamps and what was around me and played in 5 pages of the book.
Be sure to check out the blog to see what the other DT members did and don't forget to play along and link the project to our blog!